Organizer：Qualcomm & Pico
Goal：Encourage the community to develop contents for Qualcomm XR ecosystem
Registration： April 28th - June 28th
Finalist：Announce on July 5th
Award Ceremony：ChinaJoy Qualcomm Booth [ Aug. 1st - 2nd]
- Except government-affiliated, Individuals or teams from all over the world can apply
- All unpublished , published titles can be apply
- Participants must legally own all relevant intellectual property rights of the submission titles, and respect copyrights and any applicable license agreements
- Participants must allow Qualcomm to distribute the titles to Qualcomm XR relevant platforms [no limitation to your own distribution option, as you can also distribute your titles to anyother platforms that you want]
- Tracks: Game and App Experience
- Three awards-level for each track
- Platinum / One winner for each track
- Gold / Three winners for each track
- Silver / Five winners for each track
- Prizes are Qualcomm-inside consumer electronics products
|Qualcomm||Venture Captital Intro
Pico Store Banner Ad
Chinese language localization
Notes: Yivian will provide free Chinese languge localization service for None-Chinese languge titles
Milestone 1 Submission
Date：Due by June 1st.
File：Video of app running
Milestone 2 Submission
Date：Due by June 15th.
Milestone 3 Submission
Date：Due by July 1st.
Milestone 4 Submission
Release on Pico Store
Date：Due by September 1st.
Q：Can I regist for both Game and App Experiences track
Q：Can I use other Unity versions besides Unity 2017.4.x and Unity 2018.1.x
A：Yes, but we recommend Unity 2017.4.x and Unity 2018.1.x. Unreal is not supported yet.